1LB Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor
Out of stock
***Note: Solvent not included with systems unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.***
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
Â Â Â Â The 1lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent. This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kitÂ https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html.
- 6″x6″ Welded Bottom Base
- 6″x6″ Open Spool
- Assembled 6″ extractor lid
- 3″x24″ Material column with reducer & top cap
- Mastercool 6LB Solvent Recovery TankÂ
- (1) 1/4″ 48″ FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4″ 60″ FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4″ FJIC HVAC hoseÂ
- Standard pressure single pin clamp
- Extra of each type of gasket
- Instruction ManualÂ
- System Valves:Â Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumention or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves***Note: Swagelok valves upgrade has a possible lead time of 3-5 days***
- Base:Â Choose to upgrade the standard welded bottom base to include a 6″ splatter platter. Or choose the fully jacketed option which allows circulation of warm fluid around the base for faster/more efficient recovery.Â
- Dewaxing Column:Â This upgrade replaces the standard 3â€x24â€ spool with its dewaxing sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
- Ball Valve:Â Adds a 1.5″ inline ball valve, clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with dewaxing columns
- Inline Sight Glass:Â Adds a 1.5″ inline sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
- High Pressure Clamps:Â Replaces standard clamps with the high pressure variants.Â ***Note: If you select high pressure clamp upgrade, you must also select the high pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfited with high pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps***
- Quick Disconnects:Â Replaces JIC fittings with a quick release option by either SSP or Parker.Â
- 3″x 24″ 304 Stainless Steel Material Column-1lb capacity (450g)
- 316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
- System Rated to 150PSI
- Multiple 37 degree FJIC port connectionsÂ
- 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6″ diameter by 12″ tall
- Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure/standard pressure, easy clean unit
- BUNA-N Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F, and have superior solvent resistance
- Base unit Maximum Capacity: 300 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.