Out of stock
Available in 2lb, 5lb, 22lb (5-gallon buckets) or 210lb (55-gallon barrel) containers.
CALL FOR 55-GALLON BARREL PRICING – BARRELS SHIP VIA FREIGHT.Compost and gardening directions:
- Sprinkle Terakashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the Terakashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply Terakashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft once per month.
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
Fermenting Food Wastes
- Use our food waste recycling buckets or part of the kits with airtight buckets.
- Sprinkle Terakashi on fresh food wastes as they added to the bucket to ferment.
Kitty litter directions:
- Add two cups of Terakashi to fresh litter for odor control.
- Add 1 cup of Terakashi per week between litter box changes to maintain freshness and extend the life of the litter.
Keep Terakashi dry during storage. Use Terakashi within 1 year of purchase.
Great for: Composting, Kitchen Composting, Gardening, Odor Control, Oil Spill Clean Up, Potting Soils, Garbage (food waste) Recycling, Kitty Litter Additive (for Odor Control).
Made in the U.S.A.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.